“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.” – Thomas Jefferson
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
- Colt: The original point and click interface.
- Gun control is not about guns; it’s about control.
- If guns are outlawed, can we use swords and IEDs?
- If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
- Free men do not ask permission to keep and bear arms.
- If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any, nor do you deserve them.
- Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
- The United States Constitution (c) 1787. All Rights Reserved.
- What part of ‘shall not be infringed’ do you NOT understand?
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- The First Amendment gives me the right to speak my mind and piss you off.
- 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
- You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don’t make more.
- When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
“An armed society makes for a polite society.” – Anonymous
“The true definition of gun control: Being able to hit your target.” – An anonymous sniper.