Remember Earth Day? Yeah, well, it comes around on April 22 this year…
For those of you in Rio Linda, that’s this Friday. (Just so you don’t forget.)
Remember all the whacko predictions made by environmentalists in 1970? That was the year the event was founded
…there was supposed to be
- the new Ice Age (Newsweek),
- a world “eleven degrees colder by the year 2000” (Kenneth Watt);
- by 1985 air pollution was supposed to reduce the amount of sunlight reaching earth by one half turning us into a living deep freeze (Life magazine);
- by 1995 between 75 and 85 percent of all species to be extinct (Earth Day founder Gaylord Nelson);
- mass starvation (Earth Day organizer Denis Hayes).
Be sure to thank your whacko Liberal friends (and former hippies who finally figured out that they had to work to eat and live). If those 20 million whacko, tree hugging hippies don’t take off this Friday, we’ll all be dead from Global Warming…
…or is it the Ice Age?
Hell… it’s been so long I forgot!